187 Westridge Avenue, Portola Valley
In the Coveted Central Portola Valley location rests this post adobe brick home built in 1954 on a rarely available 2.69 acre parcel. Set on a gently sloping lot with a seasonal creek at the bottom this home is just minutes from shopping, restaurants, Stanford University and highways.
This captivating property has opportunity to expand, remodel or build your dream home. With peek-a-boo views of the Western Hills this delightful, home has been in the same family for 60+ years. Peacefully situated on an oak studded property with immense privacy, beautiful trees (including multiple mature fruit trees), meadow, seasonal creek, with nearby hiking, biking trails and equestrian trails.
Authentic main home has three bedrooms and two baths and hardwood floors. Additional one bedroom and bath guest quarters over the garage.
Don’t miss this rarely available opportunity!
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Plus one bedroom guest quarters
- Expansive windows in great room overlooking the property.
- Incredibly private 2.69 acres
- Original adobe-brick home
- One bedroom guest quarters
- Extensive grounds with boundless opportunities
- Original post adobe-brick home
- Fruit trees including peach, lemon, avocado, fig, almond
- Seasonal creek
- Conveniently located near shopping, Stanford University and transportation
- Excellent Portola Valley schools (buyer to verify)